Last month, we had went to Singapore to attend our cousin’s wedding ceremony…
So we started to go there on Friday evening from Klang and reach Singapore at night and had our rest…
For the next day, our aunt make a small gathering for family members and friends. During evening, we spend time together by having an evening walk by the beach and garden.
The next day is the Wedding Day!
A big congrats to Abg Ehsan for his wedding and not to forget to his wife also
Actually wedding ceremony in Singapore and Malaysia quit same and not much different
For the last day, before we going back to Malaysia, we went to Marina Sand Bay…
Once we arrived, the first thing that we do is, boat ride!
Next, we walk away around the mall and went to the outside. A very nice view we can see here!
Lastly, we had feel the excitement seeing the best scenery from the top of Marina Sands Skypark!
So that’s the wrap for the day..
we went back to our aunt’s apartment and get ready to come back to Malaysia!
Owner in D House! :)
*SERIOUS NOTE*:) Sorry, NO right click on this page... if want to open link in new tab, HOLD [CTRL + click] Thank You!.. :D
Story Has Been Told:
- Keluarga Besar arwah Hj.Zambri&Hjh.Mahani Beraya 2015
- Riang Raya KKHS
- Aidil Fitri di Negara Singa
- Chef Bob Steakhouse
- Percutian di Negeri Che Siti Wan Kembang
- Happy Birthday Suamiku..
- PreBirthday Celebration
- Movie Marathon
- Percutian ke Bandung
- Trip ke Pulau Pinang dan Perlis
- JJCM di Pulau Mutiara
- #Throwback Post Wed
- From Bukit Tinggi to Bukit Merah
- #Throwback ; 7 December 2013
- # Throwback ; Triple Wedding Couple
- #Throwback ; 30 November 2013
- #Throwback ; 29 November 2013
- 1st Year Wedding Anniversary
- Singapore ; Marina Bay sand & Sands Skypark
- 25th Splash Birthday Celebration @ Sunway Lagoon